Okay this might be a quick one... but here. we. GO!!! TrAnSfEr NeWs I am privileged to be staying in the beautiful Surfside area in the Conway Zone! But a part of my heart just left... Sister McGhee has been transferred to the Augusta Georgia Zone, pink washing! (that means there are 2 sister s starting fresh in an old elder zone). PLEASE SEND PRAYERS FOR HER!!!! She is one, if not, the STRONGEST and HAPPIEST and KINDEST person I know. She is what Augusta needs, though I hate to see her go. The Lord knew we needed each other. He couldn't put us as sister s, so he put us as companions. <3 I'm so thankful for our time together, and I know we have more memories ahead. MY NEW COMP is..... SISTER HORMAN!!!!! Apparently the Lord couldn't keep us away from each other! We were MTC companions, and after 3 months of training separately, we are back together! I just love her to pieces and we are going to change Georgetown and Surfside for the better! Od...
Comments
Post a Comment