Odds and Ends ●So. I'm designated driver. Ahhhh man I miss just contacting in the passenger seat! ●We were trying to get into the church building for DCM, and Elder White threw his keys to Sister Mickelson. Sister Mickelson being the good companion she is, tried catching the keys. And slice. Blood. We run to the bathroom. Gushing. Cleaning. Bandaiding. See the picture below if you're brave enough! Her hand is bruised but recovering! ●There are peach blossoms everywhere! And white blossoms from the Dogwood trees! ●Keith and Melissa got married! It was cool going into another church! Wow. There were a handful of family members, us, a couple from our ward, and the pastor. It made us feel so blessed! I made it an effort to talk to everyone and meet all of their family. The pastor was kind to us, and even invited us to church. Love ya Pastor Kent! ●We met a member who has a Book of Mormon themed motor cycle! Hopefully we get to see it someday soon! Keep your eyes out 👀 ●We caugh...
Ooookay. Here. We. GO! Odds and Ends ---We were in our friend's house and right after we walk in, I see a plastic grocery bag on the couch full of trash. And then I see it MOVE. I said "What was that?" Sister Carter says "oh no it's just the wind because I didn't close the door yet." I knew that was too big of a movement for the wind. Then I see it. A MOUSE. Then in the 20 minute span that we are there... we see 4 others. Ah. I jumped once during the lesson because I thought a mouse had touched my foot. ---We had an appointment with Nana. We went up to her door and we saw that the door wasn't completely closed. We couldn't see anything, but it wasn't all the way shut. We knocked 3x and nothing, and the door didn't budge from our knocking thank goodness. Then we wrote a sticky note to tell her we stopped by. And when Sister Carter went to put the sticky note on the door... she accidentally pushed the door open! This older woman was just...
Otay, this week was definitely one for the books! So many miracles, but only so much typing that I can take... the Lord is constantly blessing us missionaries so I'll just say the bestest ones 🙃😁 Odds n Ends -My future children were named for me...Annabelle and Zakar -I ALMOST got Sister McGhee to swing dance with me -Shopped for Sister Darden... she is OBSESSED with butterfingers -had breakfast lunch and dinner in the span of 7 hours one day this week -finally got a working scale in the apartment! -I was taught in a self defense class for relief society that a pen is better than a sword and ALWAYS to have pamphlets in hand to throw as a diversion. -I passed out dead tired after a long day on the couch and Sister McGhee got me a blanket 🥺❤ -dodged Sister McGhee's hydro flask on the treadmill... I could've died -it was biker week this week... IVE NEVER SEEN MORE MOTORCYCLES IN MY LIFE Miracles -This week we were able to be really humbled. We were grateful for the pr...
Comments
Post a Comment